Hot Tub Installation Atlanta
Congratulations to you and yours on your brand new HOT TUB! Our Certified Electricians in Atlanta are just the people to get you into that warm water in no time at all! The Hot tub you purchased needs to be professionally wired to your Atlanta homes electrical system.
The professionals at Way’s Electric have over 20 years experience performing all forms of electrical service as certified electrical contractors covering the entire Atlanta Metro Area and South Carolina!
If you want to get your Hot Tub up and running quickly and safely make sure you contact our safety certified professionals now!
Hot Tub Installation Service Includes
- Confirmation that your current electrical service can safely supply the necessary power to your hot tub performed by an Atlanta Electrician.
- An assessment of the manufacturer and type of hut tub to determine electrical materials and tools – performed by a certified electrician.
- Your verification of placement and positioning of the hot tub – performed by your wife.
- Install and configure all wires, conduit and hardware needed to make the electrical connection – done by electrician with years experience with wiring.
- Install appropriately sized breaker (typically 50 Amperes, 240 Volts) installed in main electrical panel
- Install correctly sized disconnect (GFCI protected) within sight of hut tub
- All necessary wiring, conduit and hardware from GFCI disconnect to hut tub
- Connection of wiring to the hot tub
- Verify and check all connections to ensure your hot tub is safely grounded
- Restoration of power to all circuits that may have been shut off during the electrical installation
- Your complete satisfaction with our Atlanta Electrician work is as always 100% Guaranteed
Hot Tub Repair Atlanta
Way’s Electric of Atlanta can order parts for almost any brand of hot tub. Our certified electricians can repair all makes and models of hot tubs and spas. Some of the most common parts that we need to replace are jets, pumps, motors, heaters, filters, valves, and circuit boards as they seem to be the first ones to fizzle out.
Call us today and we will come out and give your entire hot tub system a check up and free estimate. If it is just a replacement part that you need and you know the parts necessary, tell us, and our electrician will order them for you immediately! Way’s Electric has been servicing the Atlanta Metro Area’s electrical needs for over 20 years and our licensed and bonded and certified electricians can get your hot tub up and running again so you can enjoy it with your family and friends!